Monday, July 27

Blog Poetry Slam 25: Sky


This is the 25th installment of my weekly Blog Poetry Slam, so glad you stopped on by. I thought maybe today we can write poems about the sky. You can write about clouds, stars, heaven, or whatever comes to mind..... Do you accept the challenge? I am gonna share a piece after the picture and another in the comments, please join me... I look forward to reading your poems, they can be short (even haiku), long, serious, or funny: it's up to you! Happy Writing!


http://stephenbrooks.org/ss/clouds/clouds.jpg


mine is silly:


"Head in the Clouds"


We were cloud hopping
It was a cumulus kind of day
With a chance of clear
I told you to bounce on over
And threw a piece of cloud at you
You caught it
Threw it straight for my head
Landed right on top
And I said,"ain't this new afro fly?"
I giggled.
You winked and replied,
"That girl knows she's silly"

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise