Thursday, November 5

constellation...


a little something I am working on for my Erotic Spokenword feature coming up on November 23rd, tell me what ya think... peace y'all...


constellation...
Star crossed lovers we are
some might say
But they don't know the half
or even the fourth
about the coital constellation created by our cosmic connection


I didn't believe in black holes
until you.
the gravitational pull of your strokes of genius... in our bedroom
to where the only light that escapes is in my eyes
...oh yeah and moans...
(we break the rules, stars can do that...)

Leaving my head clouded
I like to think I'm your sweet nebula
the beginnings of new orgasmic galaxies
Thrusting planetary goodness into the universe
creating new orbits to try


Who needs fireworks?
When you’ve got me busting supernovas
And I release shooting stars
To ingest into your galaxy
It’s quite a show…
And you all can watch,
But I suggest you bring your shades


You are the only one I know who can touch a star
And not only live to tell it
But come alive because of it
The heat of my shine didn’t burn you
But energized you
Gave you the power to please me….
So when you see that twinkle in my eye, just remember I’m a star…

-Naturally Alise 2009

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise