Friday, September 26

revolutionary, as if. - originally 10/4/07


What my response was months ago when an open mic host talked ill of love poems and said spoken word poetry needs to ONLY be about "the revolution", whatever the hell that means (especially coming from that particular individual), why can't it be about BOTH or anything for that matter.... I just need to vent!..........

If by revolutionary you mean talking in circles
....and circumventing responsibility,
then by all means you are the spokesperson......

I ain't buying the fight the power act.....

love, life, and loss.....
that's what causes a creative commotion in my cranium
when pain permeates my person and pummels and pounds my peace
it is the real revolutions, revelations, and resolutions
that relieve my worries, weary, and woes
...
but hey that's just me

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise