Thursday, October 15

ever run out of words?

well i do...


enjoy:


I love words


Lust them even


But sometimes


And I must admit, most times


They’re not enough


Even for a poet


Because sometimes


The consonants ain’t hard enough


And the conjunctions


Just don’t


connect


I have seen places and things


That nouns don’t dare tread


Where verbs


Stop in their tracks


And adjectives can’t even…


Describe themselves


And expletives are unheard whispers


That tell my secrets


There is so much to say


And no way to convey it


No sentences


Except the one I serve now


In solitary confinement


And the only visits are where I conjugate a noun/verb disagreement


Where my mind are at a loss


Where I can’t even cast a spell


For S-O-R-R-Y … T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U… L-O-V-E


The magic’s gone


Where strokes of the metaphor wands


Still leave empty pages


With


No words.


0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise