Thursday, October 8

...step into the arena

I wrote this about a week ago when I was going through my some kinda way and love analyzing... I thought I'd share if with you lovely people...


enjoy:


i have been to this arena before

where hearts and logic fight to the death

and conundrums are taking bets

and love is the only referee

but is too scared to call off the fight

and for once…

let the heart win by decision.



Enjoy a little Lenny and listen to the poetic lyrics:


lenny kravitz - let love rule
Uploaded by aquarius3. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Also, I am looking for guest poets to feature on the blog... you can share your work and advertise your events and/or books. Feel free to contact me anytime...

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise