Monday, December 21

dream on...

I was on facebook a couple days ago and posted the following:



So a few minutes later my friend Anika says: "lets see what we can come up with. you give me 1 line of anything and i'll get you 1 line of something...lol- we shall see what we produce"


And this is what transpired... in fact a couple of other folks got in on the act:


Alise:
i am a hopeless romantic
emphasis on hopeless
and i must admit...
i am in love with love...

Anika:

I must admit that the love i have is hopelessly waiting and impatient to the art of romanticism
im all by my lonesome...
I crave just a hello dear in the morning
look for good night honey before i drift into dream about the ONE..

Alise:
it can be rough when the love of your dreams
is just that...
only in your dreams
sleepwalking down the aisle of frustration..

Anika:
The frustration that the ringing bells alarm me
I’m awakened will the realization that happily ever after is but a mere product of my imagination
Matrimony seems make-believe
I’ve groomed myself to believe that I can wait, but I’m blue
There nothing new about me …I’m borrowed goods... ... See More

frustration leading to daydreams of a love so perfect and true
in my dreams I love a perfect imitation of you
so I rush to bed at night to meet you once again
my perfect love I pledge undying devotion,
until I awake again

Alise:
a glimmer of hope as I hit the snooze button
but every 15 minutes loneliness returns...

Anika:
The lullaby of just being in love has me loose
When did lonely meets lonesome?
I’m at loss for words
Weary every time I doze off to a dozen countless doubts
My slumber is restless and I resent that fact that I’m sleepless and slept on…

King Shakur:
My mama told me I Beta shop around
that was in my teenage years and I am still afraid to settle down
yes I love u but my dreams I must chase, not realizing the pain I cause until I see those tears flowing down your face

Tiha:
and even those tears cant put out the flames
of my desire to have what I've never seen
to feel what I've never touched
to believe in what may never be real
but I just cant settle for less than what my heart wants to be true...

Alise:
hoping a brighter reality will rise from the ashes of that doused passion
and fly towards my heart's desire.
a girl can dream.




It was mad fun, and it got my creative juices back to flowing...  Tell us what you think...


0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise