Monday, February 15

Blog Poetry Slam 40: picture this...

I thought it would be interesting this week to write about this picture I found on Post Secret.  It inspired a poem for me and I would be curious of what it would inspire in you guys...  Give it a try: Write a poem in the comments.  It can be silly, serious, long, short, even a haiku.  Give it a try, you just might like it...  Make me proud!



I hate circles
Especially the ones that keep you out of my sphere
The games that cause you not to be around
Yet I make 360 excuses not to break the cycle
As the circumference of my pain is steadily expanding
I never end out on top except that I'm spinning
Guess it wasn't love that made me dizzy...
It was all those damn circles.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise