Monday, February 22

Blog Poetry Slam 41: Falling

We all fall.  We fall in love.  We trip and fall.  We fall into depression.  We fall for folks' shenanigans.  For all of these scenarios there is a poem just waiting inside of them ready to written.  Why not not let it be you as the author?  Today's Blog Poetry Slam challenge is to write a poem about falling.  You can do it, I have faith!

In the comments write a poem related to the theme of falling.  It can be silly or serious, short or long, or can be as simple as a haiku.  I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!  My poem is below:



I can't let go
But I have no choice
Because the handles on you are slippery
I know
Because I poured the water there
And the more I cry
The slicker they get
And when I fall
I have to realize
That the one person who could have caught me.
Was you.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise