Sunday, January 11

cheater (iv)

I appreciate you guys following the progress of this poem... Also coming soon I will be inviting my blogging poets on an adventure of something real fun, I'll keep ya posted....



how can i be mad?
when your mistress...
is a pen.

i confronted her.
she told me,
you talk about me all the time.

how can I be upset?
when your lover...
is a stage.

i stepped to her.
she slyly said,
you like to be on top and take control.

how can I be angry?
when your confidant
is a mic.

you continue to trust her,
telling your dreams and fears,
but she tells the world.

5 comments:

Dean_With_A_D on January 11, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

Your words carry such power, I wish I had your skills!

The Pretty Brown Girl on January 11, 2009 at 10:33 PM said...

This poem has gone to a great place. You have a real skill w/working a metaphor. Me loves a metaphor!

GOODENess on January 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM said...

GIIIIIIIRL!!!! I think I eLove you all over again...this piece...makes me smile...

Luvvie on January 12, 2009 at 10:50 PM said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I dig this! If this poem was a man, I'd write him THIS poem! :-)

Saved Girl on January 18, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

You are gifted sister! I enjoyed that.

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise