Sunday, May 3

Haiku Warmup: All About You


Hello my poetry party people! This week's theme is you. Yes, I said you... This week our poems will be interesting things about ourselves, whether it is a personal experience, a cool personality trait, or even something about your appearance. It will be wonderful getting a glimpse into my fabulous readers. I'll get the haiku started below, can't wait to see what y'all come up with!


i'm captain random
foolishness is my army
make sure you salute


poetry loves me
and the feeling's mutual
what a great couple
....give it a try......

8 comments:

bellaspops on May 4, 2009 at 2:50 PM said...

Riot goin on
a riot you cannot see
for it is in me

NaturallyAlise on May 4, 2009 at 2:52 PM said...

my inner turmoil....

manifests itself through words....

pen's a peacemaker...

GOODENess on May 4, 2009 at 3:07 PM said...

so I have 3 haikus...cuz they short & shit..I need room to write! lol


they call me GOOD-ness!
if they really knew the truth...
I would be GREAT-ness!


sometimes I see me...
and wonder where my smile is...
I think HE has it!


charisma is like...
confidence without bias...
"swagger" for grown ups!

Rahsheen on May 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM said...

they call me a geek
then one taste and it's a wrap
they won't stop calling

sabrina on May 4, 2009 at 7:55 PM said...

Smiles and laughter are
best friends to me and I will
always welcome them

amymay on May 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM said...

my words sometimes sharp
low tolerance for bullshyt
just deal with me straight!

amymay on May 8, 2009 at 10:37 PM said...

speak before i think
but i really mean no harm
you get what you see.

mootbooxle on May 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

Better late than never, I always say!


Music is in me
It oozes from every pore
It will get on you


I am late again
After swearing not to be
Time is not my friend


I need to lose weight
Fat jokes are not that funny
When you are not thin


Positivity
Ultimately rules my day
Life is beautiful

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise