Sunday, April 26

Haiku Warmup: Social Networking

I couldn't think of an idea for a topic this week, so I asked my buddies on twitter and the fabulous, beautiful @reporter4651 (http://www.cynthiacolemanfranklin.blogspot.com/) gave me the idea of making "Social Networking" the topic... how apropos... so let's get to flexing our creative muscles to get ready for the Poetry Blog Slam on Tuesday! So let the haiku roll!

I need to slow down
But Drugs are hard to give up
Twitter is my crack


myspace is the hood
i stepped on a used syringe
when i clicked the link.


Your turn!

6 comments:

mootbooxle on April 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM said...

OK, here I goes:


Why do I do this?
Constantly hitting refresh
Reply to my tweets!


The hours roll on past
I should have gone to the store
Thanks Facebook, too late.


Your cover is blown
Your friend revealed your real name
I peeped your comments

S A V V Y Fatty! on April 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

No fiend for Facebook
Carry a shank through Myspace
I’ve sipped the TWool-Aid

King James on April 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

moot.. great work!

King James on April 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM said...

really sad today
boss sent an email saying
FACEBOOK is now blocked

>>>

good times I tell ya
make believe like none other
online confidence

NaturallyAlise on April 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM said...

to piggyback King James':

I know fame's fleeting
But I'm an internet star
I think I like it

:)

amymay on April 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM said...

no time to Twitter
and Facebook stands neglected
real life called today


eFriends and bloggers
they demand nothing from me
they just make my day

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise