Thursday, April 16

Twitter Foolery with The PBG: ANTM


Last night after watching America's Next Top Model my E-Sis and I went in on the judges. It was all my fault for starting it..... Please finish all liquids you may be consuming before reading this, don't say I didn't warn ya!


naturallyalise: I had a dream that Tyra's baby hair stole my soul.....

ThePBG: @naturallyalise I dreamed Ms.Jay's bowtie jumped offa his neck and choked the shit outta me.


naturallyalise: @ThePBG I dreamed someone took the stick out of Nigel's ass and bludgeoned me to death with it...

naturallyalise: @ThePBG and then Tyra's ego and forehead joined forces and ate Chicago.

ThePBG: @naturallyalise I dreamed Paulina unzipped her skin & Janice Dickinson stepped out & swallowed me whole w/that trout mouf.


naturallyalise: @ThePBG LMAO! I had a dream that Mr. Jay's hair gel revolted and relaxed my hair...

ThePBG: @naturallyalise I dreamed Tyra threw me down, snatched out my eyes & stuck them in her mouth so she could smile w/them


naturallyalise: @ThePBG I think Tyra's lacefront glue leaked and caused her to be stuck on stupid.

ThePBG: @naturallyalise I think she sets up all her wigs in her room @ night as an audience & practices her talk show. Be askin' em questions too.



You can see more of my e-sis on any of her fabulous blogs

Also see more Twitter foolishness here:

5 comments:

S A V V Y Fatty! on April 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM said...

ThePBG: @naturallyalise I think she sets up all her wigs in her room @ night as an audience & practices her talk show. Be askin' em questions too.Somebody has to die for this one.

amymay on April 16, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Not the stick out of Nigel's ass! LMAO!! (sans stick)

The Pretty Brown Girl on April 16, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...

I'm scared to go to sleep right now. Mr.Jay lookin' like a crazed Troll Doll w/that hair. He's gonna chase me thru rainbow colored fields of poppy whilst I slumber!!


Eeeek!


I blame you, Alise.

NaturallyAlise on April 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM said...

I lame the terrorists and the aliens for delivering Tyra into everyone's lifespace...

Luvvie on April 16, 2009 at 9:18 PM said...

Dumb. Bofa yalls

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise