Tuesday, March 9

Blog Poetry Slam 43: Fight!

This weeks topic is: FIGHT. So, all my lovely experinced poets along with those newbies, write a poem about a fight. I often say I am a lover, not a fighter. Yet in reality I fight for my love, maybe not with fists, but it is a fight nonetheless, so that is the direction I took with my piece. I am curious to see what direction you go with it.


Write a poem in the comments. It can be silly or serious, long or short, or even just a haiku. Happy Writing!









i have been to this arena before


where hearts and logic fight to the death


and conundrums are taking bets


and love is the only referee


but is too scared to call off the fight


and for once…


let the heart win by decision.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise