Monday, August 17

Blog Poetry Slam 28: "I Miss You"

This is the 28th installment of my weekly Blog Poetry Slam, so glad you stopped on by. Last year for a while my significant other was traveling extensively and so we were separated a lot, during that time I wrote a lot of "Miss You" poems...I thought an interesting writing prompt would be poems about, to, or from something or someone we miss. I am interested to see what you can come up with..... Do you accept the challenge? I am gonna share a piece after the picture and another in the comments, please join me... I look forward to reading your poems, they can be short (even haiku), long, serious, or funny: it's up to you! Happy Writing!






(I'm gonna share 2)

"Sense"

Sense,
My feelings for you make none.
Literally.
Because last night
I swear I heard your touch
And smelled your smile
And saw your voice.
And I haven't been able to sleep...
Since.

i miss ya babe.


..................................

"miss you?"

Lost in a labyrinth of lonely.
and.
Longing to linger and loiter in your laughter again.
At times you may feel my emotional lexicon is lacking
and.
I am tired of trying to total these thoughts:
..... with the miniscule mouthing of "miss you"



*YOUR TURN*

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise