Tuesday, August 18

psycho...

i'd say i'm stir crazy
but that ain't quite right
because my crazy is sitting still
and i sure could use
some stirring up.....



That's an old little piece of poem I wrote and it pretty much sums me up. I find myself to be a moderately sane woman most days, but sometimes you wouldn't be able to tell by some of the things I listen to. I was going throuh my music collection and realized some of my favorite songs are rather psycho, random and/or mysoginistic. Let's take a journey through my iTunes




*I think the story line is pretty damn interesting and realistic, clever, but kind of crude*




*I dare you not to tell me this isn't entertaining...*




*I love any song with a story, point blank... and it's B.I.G. for goodness sake, lol*




*nuts...*



*I think Joe Budden is certifiable though...but I love it*

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise