Friday, August 7

Cramp Chronicles...


Alise:
If I see Mother Nature on the streets I'm fighting her on site...
PBG:
Trip her up and bust her head to the white meat!
Alise: I'll kick her in her stupid legs, her stupid arms, and her stupid head, lol


Today I am having the period from the Dereon Pits of Hell (c) Luvvie , My cramps are killing me not so softly, so I had a bit of a tantrum on twitter today, I'm allowed... It also reminded me of an old Luvvie post called Fighting Eve, please check it out and also vote for her in the Black Weblog Awards for Best Humor & Best Personal Blog. VOTE.

So here is my rant:

If cramps were a mythical beast I would slay it....
If cramps were G-Money I'd Nino Brown them...
If cramps were Lil Wayne I'd beat 'em like a cop...
If cramps were a knee I'd Drake them...
If cramps were an ear I'd Tyson it...
MY FAVORITE: If cramps were a career I'd Diddy them..
These cramps are so bad I would wear a head to toe Dereon outfit if that would make them stop..
If cramps were childhood innocence I'd Joe Jackson them...
If cramps were a hiphop track I'd murder it..
If cramps were Luvvie's hair I'd put it out of its misery...
If cramps were high fashion I'd Dereon them...
These cramps got me feeling weepier than T.O. cutting onions...
If cramps were a hot playlist I'd Plies them...
If cramps were dignity, respect, and pride I'd Gucci Mane them...
I think my cramps just tried to kick in my door waving the .44.... not nice. not ncie at all...
If cramps were web browsing I'd IE them...



My buddy LDot on twitter even added his two cents:

Ldot @NaturallyAlise I got one for you.... If cramps were Ja Rule you'd 50 Cent them...

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise