Monday, August 24

Blog Poetry Slam 29: VENT!

This is the 29th installment of my weekly Blog Poetry Slam, so glad you stopped on by. Sometimes you get so angry you have to let it out in a poem, so I thought this week we should vent some frustration we have through poetry. I am interested to see what you can come up with..... Do you accept the challenge? I am gonna share a piece after the picture and another in the comments, please join me... I look forward to reading your poems in the comments, they can be short (even haiku), long, serious, or funny: it's up to you! Happy Writing!



My vent to a spoken word host:

If by revolutionary you mean talking in circles
....and circumventing responsibility,
then by all means you are the spokesperson......
I ain't buying the fight the power act.....


love, life, and loss.....

that's what causes a creative commotion in my cranium

when pain permeates my person and pummels and pounds my peace

it is the real revolutions, revelations, and resolutions
that relieve my worries, weary, and woes
...
but hey that's just me


YOUR TURN!

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise