Tuesday, September 8

Guest Poet: "Grey Matters"


My guest poet for today is a very awesome woman and author by the name of Ain. We are mutual fans of each other. She has featured me a few times on her blogs and I could not wait for the opportunity to extend the invitation to her. She graciously accepted and sent me this lovely piece. Also, make sure to visit her blog and go ahead and subscribe while you are at it, I'll leave the links at the end of her poem!

Enjoy:

Grey Matters

He loves me

Some

We kiss on the moon

And cuddle with the sun

He writes partial love notes

But on shady days

He ends them with “Peace, Me”

We shun exclusiveness

While jealousy resides in us

He loves me

Some

Me, skip a seat, him

At the movies

And he leans over to kiss my forehead

He loves me

Some

He thinks of me everyday

And calls me every other

When I cry, we cry

We dream different dreams

Together

He slow dances with my smile

And laughs at my frown

He loves me

Some


Ain HD
http://ainhd.blogspot.com/
Poem from [If] Life's Rotten, Write to the Core: http://www.amazon.com/If-Lifes-Rotten-Write-Core/dp/0557003067


She also can be found at Rhyme Revival...

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise