Friday, November 21

Ho-Sh*t



The following poem used to get so much crowd love at open mics. And after a super extra special IM convo with my e-sistas Luvvie, Overit, and PBG last night about various types of "ho-sh*t", I thought it was inappropriate.... (By the way I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life talking to those fooltastic negresses) Here ya go:


"Committed……."

You probably think I ought be committed for not wanting commitment;

Commitment to a partner

Commitment to an objective

Even commitment to this poem…

* sigh *

I heard love was blind, but I realized my love had double vision

Plagued with astigmatism and indecision…

No depth perception,

Things were closer than they appeared,

And I backed up into conflict before I knew it…

Making innocent victims think they had fallen head over heels

But in reality I just knocked them over on their heads……

Falling crazy in love but they were really schizophrenic in lust,

Buying delusions of trust,

But is it my fault my love has multiple personalities?

And frequent casualties,

Not that I take love casually,

But my free spirit doesn’t move cautiously…..

Is it wrong that sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like 3 or 4?

Sometimes my soul just wants a mate for the night,

Oh but that makes me a whore, right???

NO, on the contrary,

it means I don’t subscribe to this psychosis called monogamy,

Because love is not one dimensional,

And I refuse to try to make it tangible,

Just enjoy what it brings, that is my commitment………

11 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl on November 22, 2008 at 4:31 AM said...

Yeah, this is some ho-sh*t.

Black power ho-sh*t.
Coffee house ho-sh*t.
Grits n' Gravy ho-sh*t.
BlackFridaySale@Macys ho-sh*t.
SickaThanYoAverage ho-sh*t.
InappropriateWorkplaceFlirting ho-sh*t.
SanginInTheBackground ho-sh*t.
BitchGottaMeanWalk ho-sh*t.




Go girl.

The Pretty Brown Girl on November 22, 2008 at 4:39 AM said...

Hold up...

Did that Phenomenal Woman (E.Badu) say, "Just be butt-nekkid somewhere. Butt-nekkid with some glitta and a beeper...??

*dead*


But please, let that quote be my eternal epithet.

NaturallyAlise on November 22, 2008 at 6:25 PM said...

You stupid for SanginInTheBackground ho-sh*t. LMAO!!!


OldPeopleLeavingOnBlinker Hosh*t
PickWithTheFist Ho-sh*t
PickYourAfroDaddy Ho-sh*t
Colt45Schlitz Ho-shi*t
HeyYouAsked Ho-sh*t ;-)

Luvvie on November 24, 2008 at 7:43 PM said...

Awesome Ho-sh*t
Old Greece Ho-sh*t
Socratic Ho-sh*t
Fall in love accidentally Ho-sh*t
This negro don stole my heart ho-sh*t
Negro Spiritual Ho-Sh*t
Ashy Knees Ho-sh*t
Creaking Jaws Ho-sh*t

Thats all... for now

NaturallyAlise on November 24, 2008 at 8:48 PM said...

Luvvie you dumb for Socratic Hosh*T!!!

Shabby Chic Hosh*t
Boho-ho-sh*t
Praise Santa Ho ho ho sh*t
Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Hosh*T
1234Fif Hosh*t
Keeping It Real Goes Wrong Hosh*t

The Pretty Brown Girl on November 24, 2008 at 8:54 PM said...

AintNuthinButAGeeThangBaby Ho-Sh*t
LeggoMyEggo Ho-Sh*t
PennyWitAHoleInIt Ho-Sh*t
BlowJobShots Ho-Sh*t
CinnamonToastCrunch Ho-Sh*t
GrannyPanties Ho-Sh*t
MackDaddyMakeUJumpJump Ho-Sh*t

callmedani78 on November 25, 2008 at 9:10 PM said...

Ok, that was actually funny and I really know why she and Dre3K was together. That "you gotta wear stilletos all the time . . . what? You 'bout 'leven? Twell?"

THE best!

Though I still don't get why that baby couldn't get a whole name, just a digit. They could have at least gave him double digits or something. Hell, 21 is lucky too right? That's 7 x 3! Triple the love! And he could be lil black jack! Just a bad ass! Just a stinging 'em . . . but that's another story and I digress.


And to add to the Ho-sh*t:

-Wreath of Roses Ho-sh*t!
-Yes, we havah bronde hair but no bracka hair Ho-sh*t!
-Just the tip Ho-sh*t!
-Eye patch and floss bikini Ho-sh*t!
-The real "king of R&B" Ho-sh*t!
-I don't know who's sh*t that is, officer Ho-sh*t!
-You and me, us nevah part Ho-sh*t!
-Now how a black man invent ice cream in HotAss Africa Ho-sh*t!

Alise on November 26, 2008 at 9:18 AM said...

He looka like a man hosh*t
Ho Kim Hosh*t
SkrimpFriedRice hosh*t
Asian Persuasion Hosh*t
Cablasian Hosh*t
Long Dong Duck Hosh*t

:) - I love themes and sh*t...

NaturallyAlise on November 29, 2008 at 6:36 PM said...

Hey PBG, Luvvie, Dani , How about I got some ho-sh*t you can believe in!!!! That is all.

Tanesha said...

You guys are so crazy!!! I love it!!!

NaturallyAlise on April 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

I am on some unseasonably cold ho-sh*t
Late frost ho-sh*t
wall-slide ho-sh*t
and twitter withdrawal hosh*t.... le sigh....

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise