Monday, November 10

Robots in disguise....

My attitude has been transformed
You see now I am am a realist...
I used to the be the prime example of an optimist
But all of the deception and con artists have left me bitter
So before you call me a pessimist know that there is more to it than meets the eye.....

-Naturally Alise and the Transformers, lol





You Are a Realist



You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.

You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...

But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.

You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

It said I was a realist too...

I love those blog things!

Bumble Bee on November 13, 2008 at 10:29 AM said...

Dang...that's me to the unteenth power. I'm such a realist.

Kofi Bofah on November 14, 2008 at 12:36 PM said...

Truth, always reveals itself over time.

NaturallyAlise on November 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM said...

eb, i love those things too, the blogthings are always cute and a nice distraction...

bumble bee, a realist is what you bee?, lol, big ups to likeminds!

kofi, it sure does, doesn't it.?.. always...

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise