Thursday, February 26

Happy Badu Day! & Link Love

If you know me, then you will know how much me and my E-Posse stan for Erykah Badu! Today's her birthday, I will celebrate by posting my favorite Erykah song... enjoy




"I Want You"



Link Love:


Another post E-Posse post and string of comments dedicated to E. Badu: Ho Shit

Also check out my interview and feature at AIN HD: Honorable Discourse

Check out my favorite blog in the world (but I am biased, lol): Cubicle Crusaders and check out a slept on post Poker and the decision making process.


And E-Posse member, PBG's new nail polish blog: 52 Flavors , it is very dope

And just for good measure, I guess, *side-eye* go check out Luvvie's blog: Awesomely Luvvie for lots of laughter and ignance...

3 comments:

Luvvie on February 26, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

Side-eye?? Heffa, dpnt make me Wells Fargo you a swift roundhouse kick to the spleen! You know you LUHHH me!

suga on February 28, 2009 at 8:55 PM said...

This is my jam, minus the Predator hairdo!!! lol

Crown R0yal on March 2, 2009 at 6:58 AM said...

don't want no trouble ... just wanna get to know you.

i knew'd we was meant to be. that is my HANDS DOWN favorite song by Miss (not Mrs. even w/ 3 kids *scornful side eye* i'm just sayin, not judging, cuz i live in a glass house.) song! i WILL have it on repeat all day thanks to you.

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise