Wednesday, February 4

Word Affairs - Part 1: Inspired by Luvvie.... go figure.

A late night chat with Luvvie just sparked another poem fragment/series

luvvie: i found an app on facebook for all us nerds
u'll love it
me: oooo
what it is?
luvvie: its called "word challenge"
me: you've got my attention
words are my friends
luvvie: its like text twist
sent u invite
me: oooh, i just got a poem idea
luvvie: ooo what is it
me: just about my illicit affair with words

vocabulary ho-shit every night...
secretly wanting to stop the games
no matter how hard we poeTRY to be just friends.
me and words are friends with benefits
in a situationship.


(to be continued........)

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise