Monday, March 9

Blog Poetry Slam 8: Fruit

Welcome to Blog Poetry Slam 8... It's Tuesday, my favorite blog day of the week, any excuse to gather poets together makes me smile for sure! Can't wait to see what you guys create today!

I will present a word/theme AND picture. In the comments write a poem (no matter how short or long, serious or silly) that:

Uses or relates to the word or theme
OR
Relates to the picture

Isn't that simple!?!? After the word and picture will be my poem for an example of what to do. I will write a new piece in the comments along with you guys!

*FRUIT*


Buried thinking of berries in my inbox...
Sweet nectar waiting to be unearthed from fertile pages.
Creative nutrients that joined with lifeless soil to reveal juicy goodness...
My chocolate kisses envelope strawberries offering a special treat
And playful, silly raspberries invoke smiles and giggles
Temporarily easing the bog of cranberry bitterness of this world that can't be chased away with vodka....



*Your Turn! *

6 comments:

Naturally Sarcastic said...

Perfectly ripe berries,
Delectably sweet juice.
Will cause a tummy ache from being bruised by over use.

Tracy Renee Jones on March 10, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...

Fruity is what they call the men that switch their bootys when they walk and
Smack fruit flavored lips glossed. Swivel hips and fruit salad tossed. The same men who seek to pop cherries owned by girls names Peaches who wear AppleBottom jeans. Fruit seems to have a natural place within the sex scene.

NaturallyAlise on March 10, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...


@ Naturally Sarcastic, all about moderation with er'thing isn't it... *pout*

@ Dis Chick, damn that was clever!!!



Every click of the inbox leads me to a heart shaped box,
Hundreds of chocolates but my mouse leads me to the perfect one.
My mind runs wild as I sink my pearly whites into your virtual cherry center.
Sending me on a sugar high, and oooooo I don't want to come down....

GOODENess on March 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM said...

he say I'm like a kiwi fruit...
sweet and cute...
the seeds are my freckles...
with just enough twang with the way I do my thang!

he say I am honeydew
kissed by the sun and beautiful
slightly sofy and sweet to kiss

I love it when he compares me like this...

Nadege on March 14, 2009 at 6:14 AM said...

me: amber-hued honey
slowly entering your mouth
shy and slippery
wanna be inside your heaven

you: juicy purple grapes
slick on the outside
bursting with flavor on the inside
rolling sweetness on your body

well i tried

NaturallyAlise on March 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM said...

@ Goody Goody Gum Drop, that is naughty, which means naturally I love it, lol

@Nadege, you tried and passed with flying colors... especially the grapes part ;-)

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise