Sunday, March 22

Twitter, Let's Go!!! Naturally Alise & Mr. Jolla

What's up folks? Today, we have another ignant installment of me and Mr. Jolla (of the blog, I Push Keys Like Weight...) acting the pure fool on Twitter. Today's victim: Diddy (he is @iamdiddy on twitter) and his overexcited, "Let's Go", hyper-twittering bitch ass. He is human crack in the flesh (no Juelz), in fact I think he is caffeine personified.... but anyway check us out...


naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla Hey Jolla!!!


mR_Jolla: @naturallyalise hey Alise!


naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla "I live tweet by tweet, like you live check to check, if you don't reply my tweet, then I don't eat......"


mR_Jolla: @naturallyalise LMAO...stop it. NOW.


naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla I can't stop, won't stop... eh eh , eh eh... Let's Go!!!!!!


mR_Jolla: @naturallyalise this nigga @iamdiddy has more Energy than Keri Hilson singing in a Red Bull commercial taped in a solar panel studio.


naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla he got more bounce to the ounce than the ghost of Roger Troutman hauntng T-Pain for jacking his style & holding a dryer sheet.


mR_Jolla: @naturallyalise *heart palpitations* behind that last shit...LMAO I feel like Eddy Curry...


mR_Jolla: @naturallyalise that nigga got more pep in his step than Catholic children at a Jacko Halloween party...and he's dressed as Father Michael.


naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla well @iamdiddy is more excited than the Pointer Sisters in a Meth lab hidden in the back of a Starbucks, and I think they like it.


mR_Jolla: @naturallyalise I won't do this tango with you tonight,but you can dance with the star @iamdiddy. He shines so bright, he's technicolor. GAY


naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla lol, no doubt, his technicolor dream coat is a familiar shade of FAIL.... nicely danced my e-nephew...


Catch up on our other Twitter battles:

3 comments:

amymay on March 22, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

Hey Alise, you rock my socks!
I think you're FABULOUS!

The Pretty Brown Girl on March 23, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

I'm all too grateful to claim the two of you as eFam! Nothing but foolishness! LMAO!!

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! on March 23, 2009 at 11:16 AM said...

naturallyalise: @mR_Jolla he got more bounce to the ounce than the ghost of Roger Troutman hauntng T-Pain for jacking his style & holding a dryer sheet.

0+<
Done.

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise