Tuesday, October 14

The Dictionary is our Kama Sutra...

my "favoritest" poem ever, ever, ever, ever, ever... hope you good glittery folks feel the same.... also a grautitous alise pictue.... because it's my blog and i can do that, lol...



Please refer to me as a sexy nerd....
Attracted to the utterances of the likeminded .....
I am enchanted by creative expression
... simply said words turn me on...
The foreplay of your witty banter nibbles on my ears...
Arousing me with adjectives
.....seducing with syllables,
Don't get me wrong: I do enjoy the emotions in your hearts ocean,
but best believe the size of your word power matters...
You penetrate me intellectually ,
And my mind wraps around you.
Expressing yourself in postions I never imagined.
The dictionary is our kama sutra.
Poetry is our candlelight.
You illuminate the deepest caverns of my mind.
Conversation is our bedroom .....
I am not intimidated by intelligence,
In fact I want to be immersed in it,
Inundated until I explode....
I scream out analogies and idioms...
I pulsate with multiple eargasms
And after you cuddle me new concepts...
Lighlty stroke my face with similies
Protecting me in the arms of your prose...
And we slowly slip into a smalltalk slumber
----Naturally Alise, 2006








1 comments:

Dia Dean on December 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM said...

Wow, I wish I could think of something intelligent to say [smile] but I can only think, "wow!" I just want to lay on top of a dictionary or a english book.

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise