Tuesday, October 21

Situationships be damned, part deux

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Trust.

I wrote this piece after being fed up with situationship after situationship (I won’t dignify them with the description of relationship), but I still somehow realized I just have to ‘woman-up’ and work smarter, not harder at finding/attracting/keeping the right one. Life goes on, and love is out there. Word. Is. Bond.

(Untitled)

I like to think of myself as an attentive angel adept at administering and arousing affection
So why do is there a lull in this lovely lady’s love life, what is in me attracting lying, lazy lowlife lames?

So my pitiful past prompts me to protect this precious piece of sanity I possess and prevent potential pain and problems.

But the lonely nights sadly seem to be slowly stealing the sliver of stated sanity…….

Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. And day after day, the dilemma drags on: Dreadful dates, drama, damaged-goods, and degenerates, all dancing around my doorstep….

I refuse to settle for rejects, but reality is the real, respectful, relatable, reliable ones are rarely in my reach.

But somehow I muster the manpower to maneuver and make myself available and move past my mistrust and make it happen…

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise