Thursday, October 2

Jean Grae... i heart her

Definitely my favorite female MC, I hope she really really blows up so the world can see the talent that is Jean Grae ... her flow is so poetic... she has inspired me, I will share a poem (oldie but goodie from 2006) that was written when i was feeling like jean grae is on "love thirst",

listen out for the following lines in the video.... hotness...

"we'll slow dance until tangos get hortizontal"....
"I am in love thirst and you are the quencher, maybe we should taping so you can remember"
"I know you go longer than flows with no commas"




And here is my poem:
"Tongue Twisted"


Can I show you some sexy, soft, sensual, soul satisfying alliterations

Rolling off my tongue sending sweet salacious sensations,

Steadily stroking, sipping, and sucking,

Slipping slowly across sweaty satin sheets.



Can I delight you with some desirous alliteration

Rolling off my tongue delivering divine dictations..

Dining on your delectable, delicious delicacies,





Can I lead you to some luscious ,lascivious, lustful alliteration

Rolling off my tongue lifting limitations.

Licking lightly, livening libido, letting loose

Longing to live lewd and licentious,



Can I capture you with some charismatic, charming, confident alliteration?

Rolling off my tongue commanding your concentration

Craving to consume your carnal candy.

conspiring to catch, converge , and come......



Can I procure you with some potent, powerful, pleasing alliteration?

Rolling off my tongue pleading for your penetration.

Passionate pulsation producing perspiration,

Plotting to possess your precious prize....



Can I take you with some tantalizing, tempting alliterations,

Rolling off my tongue for your titillation,

Taking time to tease and taste

Treating you with the treasure of a tongue twister ........

1 comments:

Fly11 on March 20, 2009 at 8:37 AM said...

Absoluely Amazing Alliteration!

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise