Saturday, April 10

National Poetry Month: Day 11 (Haiku)

Three random haiku I wrote....


(1)
the gleam in your eye
currently is my lighthouse
to make it to shore


(2)
sick of all these flames
where are the phoenix classes
i'm ready to rise

(3)


today is Sunday
it is time for the Soulstice
so crazy it's cool


(Tune in to Soulstice Sundays 3pm-5pm http://wcomfm.org


 Recap:
Day1 - I'm Just Sayin'
Day 2 - Silly Me
Day 3 - Haiku Series (sky theme)
Day 4 - Soul Resurrected
Day 5 - Poetry Chase
Day 6 - Guest Blog Poetry Slam: Musical Favorites : AmyMay
Day 7 - Guest Poet: SheHateMe 
Day 8 - Guest Poet: Tiara R.
Day 9 - Guest Poet: Ron Jolla
Day 10 - Unicorns

April is National Poetry Month.  I knew I loved April for a reason!  For this month I will write and post a poem every.single. day.  Hold me to it. Drop me a line at naturallyalise (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in being featured this month!  Enjoy!

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise