Saturday, April 3

National Poetry Month: Day 3

...so I don't cheat, on days when I do haiku I will post 3.... Enjoy!


Day 3 - "In the Sky" ( Themed Haiku Series)



(1)
i'm just like the sky
free, wide, beautiful, and clear
but still i am blue

 (2)
when i look at clouds
they can be most anything
just like my future

(3)
i envy the birds
even when they shit on you
it is still good luck


and here's a little nostalgia:




Recap:
Day1 - I'm Just Sayin'
Day 2 - Silly Me



April is National Poetry Month.  I knew I loved April for a reason!  For this month I will write and post a poem every.single. day.  Hold me to it.  Also the second week of April I will be featuring some of my favorite poets.  i already have 2 lined up, drop me a line at naturallyalise (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in being featured as well!  So since this is April 1st, below will be the first of 30 poems to come...  enjoy!

(I will apologize now, the pieces may be raw and/or unfinished, but hell no one would know that but me, lol) 

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

testforelliot Copyright © 2008 Community is Designed by Bie

Customized by Naturally Alise